Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I received a message from one of the amazing writers that I follow and was surprised to see she had nominated me for an award, the Inspiring Blogger Award. I enjoy so many that I read their words, they give me reason to reflect on many things and yet I don’t see myself as inspiring… so I am honored and humbled. To accept the award, I will follow the rules as noted below.
1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
I was nominated by Annie who has given me smiles with her words. Please go and enjoy what she is sharing:
The 15 Nominees
I nominate the following 15 bloggers for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. These are some of the people that I follow that continue to inspire me with their posts, whether poet, writer, photo journalist or simply a word bender like me. There were some I would have included, but they were shared by Annie and she nominated them so I add others I enjoy. I appreciate the comments and encouragement they show me and hope that any that read this post will visit them and enjoy their work as I do.
1. Cheryl – cshowers http://burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com/
2. Rustic Recluse http://rusticrecluse.wordpress.com/
3. Shrinks Aren’t Cheap http://shrinksarentcheap.wordpress.com/
4. Pivoine68 http://pivoine68.wordpress.com/
5. Christy Birmingham http://poeticparfait.wordpress.com/
6. The Laughing Housewife http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/
7. Books & Art – Spirit & Soul – Lesley Fletcher http://inspirationimport.wordpress.com/
8. Skywalker Storyteller http://rigzenchomo.wordpress.com/
9. Kentucky 55 http://kentucky55.wordpress.com/
10. Heidi http://biggerthanalasagna.blogspot.com/
11. Sarsm’s Blog http://sarsm.wordpress.com/
12. Eric Alagan http://ericalagan.net/
13. Nicole Oliver http://desireinspiration.wordpress.com/
14. Coco J Ginger http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com/
15. Terry 1954 http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
Seven things about me:
1. I don’t consider myself a poet, just a word bender.
2. Too many times I write from the heart and spill too much.
3. Can’t wait for warmer weather to cruise on my motorcycle.
4. Losing too many in death has made me re-evaluate life.
5. I love to cook, unfortunately I eat too much too.
6. If I’m not writing, I’m probably too quiet.
7. I submitted my first draft to a publisher.