Well I have to say that I am always surprised to be included in the awards as I don’t consider myself a serious blogger. I tend to be a moody word bender and post when the time or emotion seems to be telling me to. I give my thanks for the nomination to
OK, here goes with the required portions:
1) I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. (OK, you know if you have read my work)
2) My first loyalty is my family, grandchildren are so refreshing after children.
3) I enjoy quiet rides on my motorcycle to clear my mind, sometimes takes miles.
4) I’ve lost too many family members already to cancer.
5) I love to cook, second only to my enjoyment of food.
6) I’ve loved and lost (yes, also in my works) and I don’t get over it easily.
7) I have truly come to enjoy so many fine artists here at WordPress.
Now to the nominations. I too have a hard time picking 15 as there are so many that I visit and enjoy. I probably should look to see if any of these have received the award previously, but I’m just going to nominate those I have enjoyed lately and that I return to. In no particular order:
1. tornadoday – http://tornadoday.wordpress.com/
2. J.Míchel Fleury – http://jhasmoments.wordpress.com/
4. Tina – http://iseeuseeme.wordpress.com/
5. Wendy Strohm – http://wendystrohm.wordpress.com/
6. Nicole – http://bareyournakedtruth.wordpress.com/
7. Polly Robinson – http://journalread.wordpress.com/
8. Deborah – http://girlwiththepen1118.wordpress.com/
9. Kailey – http://defehrpoetry.wordpress.com/
10. Alex – http://worldlywinds.com/
11. Anna – http://cancerkillingrecipe.wordpress.com/
12. Coco J. Ginger – http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com/
13. Shannon – http://featheredpens.wordpress.com/
14. The Laundry Maid – http://joellycameron.wordpress.com/
15. Christy – http://poeticparfait.com/